List of MSc Graduates at EAUMP
MSc Graduates at UDSM
- Mr Damas P. Kavenuke (MSc): Graduated in 2005
MSc Title: Modelling Laminar Flow a Fixed Impermeable Disk and Porous Rotating Disk.
- Ms Herieth Rwezaura (MSc): Graduated in 2008.
MSc Title: A Mathematical Model of Influenza with Treatment and Vaccination.
- Mr Helikumi Mlyashimbi (MSc.): Graduated in 2011
MSc Title: Transmission Dynamics of Infectious Diseases By Immigrants in a Vaccinated and Temporary Immune Protected Population.
- Mr Kira Justin William: (MSc): Graduated in 2011
MSc Title: ModellingThe effect of Optimizing Clean Renewable Energy Revenues Over Rotation Ages.
- Ms Salma Saleh Moh’d (MSc.): Graduated in 2012
MSc Title: Modelling and Forecasting Gross Domestic Product (GDP) Growth with Special Focus on Tourism in Zanzibar.
- Ms Lydia Lwegelela (MSc): Graduated in 2014
MSc Area: Analysis
- Mr Geradius Deogratias (MSc):. studies was full sponsored by ISP, Graduated in 2015
MSc Title : Analysis
- Ms Dellvine Koka (MSc): Graduated in 2016
MSc Title: Analysis
- Mr Aloyce Melkiory Marandu (MSc): Graduated in 2018
MSc Title: Characterization of Hypercyclic and chaotic operators on Frechet space.
- Ms Neema Wilberth (MSc).: Graduated in 2018
MSc Title: Investigation of somewhere dense orbits on the complex Hilbert space.
- Mr Dadi Safari Emanuel (MSc): Graduated in 2020
MSc Title: Further investigation on pseudo-complete topological spaces
- Ms Annastazia Hema (MSc): Graduated in 2020
MSc Title: Investigating the effects of climate change oTransmission dynamics of malaria
- Mr Jonas James (MSc): Graduated in 2020
MSc Title: Heat and mass transfer through nanofluid with slip condition and radiation effect along permeable
- Mr Watson Levens (MSc): Graduated in 2014
MSc Title: Mathematical Modelling of co- application of Long Lasting Insecticidal Nets and Insecticides Zooprophylaxis Against the Resilience Anopheles Arabiensis for Effective Malaria Prevention